- Medical Studies: University of Athens - Greece, Medical School (1981 -1987).
- Certified Physician in General Medicine.
- Certificate in "Nutrition and Dietetics": Stellenbosch University, Cape Town - South Africa (2006).
- Certificate from NuGo (Nutrigenomics Organization) for “Polymorphisms and Responsiveness to Diet” (2008).
- Certificate from SCOPE (Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education): “Online educational training course of the “International Association for the study of Obesity” (2007).
- Officially certified from World Obesity Federation (WOF) as SCOPE Certified (Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education) - (2011).
- Certificate from College Rene Descartes - CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts & Metiers): "Effective Health Care Marketing" (2012).
- Successfully completed the John Hopkins University’s offering of “Principles of Obesity Economics “ by Coursera. (2012)
- Successfully completed an online course offered by "University of California, San Francisco" through Coursera : “Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention” a Verified Certificate. (2013)
- Successfully completed an online course offered by "University of California, San Francisco" through Coursera : "Diabetes : Diagnosis, Treatment and Opportunities” a Verified Certificate. (2013)
- Athens Medical Association member since 1988
- Hellenic Medical Association member since 1988
- Hellenic Medical Association for the study of Obesity member since 1995
- European Association for the study of Obesity member since 1997
- International Society of Nutrigenetics/Nutrigenomics member since 2007
- American Society for Nutrition member since 2008
- Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine member since 2011
- Canadian Obesity Network member since 2012
- European Lifestyle Medicine Organization member since 2016
- International Society for Infectious Diseases member since 2017
- European Association of Preventive Cardiology 2018
- European Society of Lifestyle Medicine (from 2014 - until December 2015)
- Vice President and co-founder at "European Lifestyle Medicine Organization" (ELMO) (February 2016)
- Member in Council of Directors at True Health Initiative (April 2015)
- Participation in many Congresses (70+): on Obesity, Lipids Disorders, Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrom and Hypertension and also in others fields of Medicine.
- Practiced for 6 months in a special Hypertension Department - the biggest in Greece in “Hippocration Hospital of Athens”.
- Scientific and Medical consultant for the project "Eurogene" (2008-2009), a European Community Project.
- Scientific Manager for Greece and Cyprus (2003-2009) for the American Company “Sciona Inc.” a leading International Biotechnology Company specialied in Nutrigenomics research and diagnostics.
- Past Vice President at "European Society Lifestyle Medicine" (December 2013 - December 2015).
- Highlighted from ESLM (European Society of Lifestyle Medicine) as Lifestyle Medicine Expert (November 2012)
- Past Chief Communications Officer - Social Media Coordinator for ESLM "European Society of Lifestyle Medicine" (June 2013 - December 2015)
Photos taken from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/